Saturday 31 July 2010

Waiting


I’m sorry I haven’t been writing for some days. I’m still waiting for the birth to get started and it has made me very frustrated and tired of it all. I could never dream how much it would have an negative effect on me that the birth is now 8 days delayed. Of course you always know that the date you get is estimated and the baby can come both earlier and later. But since Kevin started on the estimated date and was born the day after I’ve prepared myself for timing around the same +/- 1-2 days. Now its 8 days since he should have been born and I hate the situation. First of all I feel I’ve been big and not been able to physically do what I’m normally capable of for long enough now = frustrating , secondly I feel I’m destroying Daniel and Kevin’s holiday by making them hang around home where we’re close to Lund at all time instead of doing the normal trips and sleepovers which we love doing, thirdly I know that the baby isn’t getting smaller in there and I was struggling to get Kevin out which was 4 kg big, fourthly I’m worrying if there’s something wrong with the baby……. and so on, and so on, and so on…. I know its silly thoughts most of them, but all the waiting gives me so much time to think that it’s making me crazy.

Today I was playing with Kevin on the trampoline (another try to get the birth started!!) before we did some gardening together while Daniel worked on the roof on the garden house.
Then we went to mum and Klas to cool down in the pool before going back home to have Taco for dinner and then going for a long walk enjoying the nice weather this evening.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

Vi väntar med spänning!