Friday 16 July 2010

Cooling down





This summer doesn’t seem to have any end to spoiling us with perfect weather and long light evenings. But it get’s hot during the days. And if you have a few days until birth and hate sand between your toes, there’s no better place for cooling down then at grandma and Klas! The closeness, the pool and the hospitality is always there. So we don’t see ant reason for going anywhere else when we need to cool down. Today we brought berries which we enjoyed with cream – yammy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------



We’re counting the days now until the little brother to Kevin will decide to come out. Therefore I finished the preparation with the baby bed, the pram and the bag to bring to the hospital. I know I won’t be in control of anything on his way out, so the few things I can control I want to make sure to have full control of.

No comments: