Monday 5 July 2010

The NuggZ day!!!

Today is the big day when an important envelope came in my post-box at home. The company certificate that my company is now officially registered!!! Some of you know that I’ve been busy preparing “things” lately. But until I got this certificate I haven’t been able to tell you too much about it. But as it’s now official, you better prepare yourself for only hearing about shoes from me from now on. :o) No it’s hopefully not going to be that bad. But I’m dying to get started and I’m sure I’ve made sure to stay busy with giving birth to no 2 at the same time as getting a company started. But no-one can convince me that challenges and hard work has ever made your life boring.

In short my company is called NuggZ of Scandinavia and will be distributing NuggZ shoes throughout Scandinavia. NuggZ shoes are pure NZ sheepskin and cow skin boots! 100% natural material and bliss for your feet at the same time as being very trendy.
And yes, all my family, friends, friends to my friends, colleagues and those lucky to live in my neighbourhood will during August get the chance to get the first glance and first chance to purchase and make sure your family’s feet will get the best comfort at the same time as being extremely trendy with a pair of original Ugg-boots for a price you’ll probably never find anywhere else. So keep your eyes and ears open for a NuggZ invitation!!!!

The domain .se is being worked on and will hopefully soon be up and running, but feel free to visit
www.nuggz.co.nz for more information.


And don't forget to help me spread the word about NuggZ!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Låter spännande!!! Glöm inte skicka en inbjudan till mig!

Kramis/Heli

(Kikar på lite äldre inlägg sen jag fick länken från FB hit som du kanske förstår :P )