Thursday 22 July 2010

NuggZ showroom

Before....................................................................................After 3 hours

My company NuggZ are still in progress and there has been spent several hours with preparing marketing material and paperwork. But most fun is it to work with the showroom and warehouse. Woke up with allot of energy today and decided to get around with laying Pergo floor in the showroom and trying to get it organized. I was pleased with what I got done today, but there’s still a long way to go. But since the weekend 25-26 of Sep is to 95% all set for the kick-off sale I’m feeling save I’ll be ready until then.
And by laying floor I was hoping the baby would decide to come out a little sooner. But the only thing that happened was that we were all very tired tonight and even the little baby seemed to be exhausted and wasn’t starting anything at all.

No comments: