Tuesday 11 January 2011

Visiting my colleagues at Pergo

 
First day back at day-care for Kevin today. Went really well and I think he's happy to be back even if he says no when we've asked him if he misses his day-care.
Then I went to check Oliver's weight and give him vaccination. Went very well too. Said nothing on any of the two injections and is now 8,6kg heavy.
Then we went to see my colleagues at Pergo. Really nice to catch up with them again.
Daniel picked up Kevin and they had an afternoon together. When I got back we had delicious dinner with shrimps, coconut milk and rice noodles. Brought our memories back to Thailand which we miss very much.
Then we got rid of the last Xmas detail; the Xmas tree before saying goodbye to Daniel who was of to another nightshift.
The rest of the night I just relaxed with the kids. Oliver is now sitting on his own!

No comments: