Saturday 29 January 2011

Perfect evening

 
 
After a day where we got much done around and in our house at the same time as Kevin was having a ball with his idol and his girlfriend, I got a perfect night. Dinner ready, dishes done, fire in the fireplace, cosy candles around the house, a happy and pleased Kevin in the sofa, newly fed and happy Oliver, Daniel at work for the rest of the night and one of the best movies that I for ones will allow myself to sit down and watch without thinking of the things that I could rather do - the night can't get much better. Well, the family could have been more complete with everyone at home, but since I don't mind being alone I'll enjoy the night fully. Hope you all have a just as relaxed and good night! And if you haven't seen this movie, do!

No comments: