Saturday 15 January 2011

Family Bowling



Today was the big day for Family Bowling! We had invited six other families to an hour bowling in Malmö. I don’t know any of our friends who don’t think competing and winning is important. No matter if it’s against husband, wife, kids or your fiends – winning is always the goal!
Unfortunately Daniel won our round, but I must add that he only just won. If it wasn’t because of a lucky last ball, I would have won. But I’m not bitter coz at least I beat our friend Mikey playing on the track next to us. He scored 75 and I did 124. He can’t be very proud! Tiihii…
We thank all our friends for a lovely day together. Love spending time with all of you!

1 comment:

Linda's Bak said...

Winning is NOT that important! It's more important to have fun!!!!

;O)