Friday 20 August 2010

First day on my own on my maternity leave


Today was Daniels first day back at work. And my first day on my own with two kids. Except that Kevin woke us up at 5pm, everything went really well. Kevin was such a good boy and we manage to drop him of in time to day-care. The last week he hasn't been to keen on going to day-care and getting him there and dropping him of has been a major project with allot of tears. But today went very well and without any tears.

I cleaned the toilets before Maria, Robban and little Simon came by for brunch with of and Oliver. We had a nice chat and enjoyed a relaxed brunch with our little ones. Thanks for today!

When it was only me and Oliver we finalised the photo collection of fam Berg which Kevins day-care has asked for. See picture. Then we went to the shopping mall to buy a birthday present for Alvin who has his 1st birthday party tonight. I also tried to find clothes for my xl-size body, but without luck. :-(

No comments: