Friday 13 August 2010

Can't get enough of Oliver


Oliver is now 1 week old and we can only confirm that time totally flies away. I thought the time went by in turbo speed with Kevin, but it’s even worse with Oliver. But I’m making sure I’m not stressing away too much (even if that’s something I tend to do very easily). We’re enjoying every single moment together as a family. But it’s funny how fathers seem to loose energy as well from all the breast feeding and having to be up for several hours each night and all other processes going on in the mothers body which sometimes can be quit painful. I decided I wouldn’t hint Daniel about the irony I see in his laciness, but this weekend I had to give him a few missions to complete before I’m wasting more energy on being irritated because nothing gets done around the house. I realize that it’s a big change for Daniel as well, but come on, things still doesn’t get done by it selves –weather you have one or two kids!! ;o)

Kevin is really proud about his little brother. He’s really gentle and can out of the blue suddenly say with a big smile “I’ve got a little brother!"

No comments: