Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tuesday

Had a relaxing morning with mum until 11am when we drove to Lena and Hålan where I stayed while mum went to buy some paint for our carport and fence. When she got back we had coffee and sandwich. On our way back we stopped by grandma and Klas to look at some pots which they are going to through away if no one wants them. Mum chooses two pots. Just when we were about to go I got hold of the hose which luckily was on. I ruled the place for that half an hour I was holding the hose. I manage pretty well to get everybody wet! HiHi!
When we got home dad had got home from work. So I played with him while mum made dinner. After dinner we went outside. Mum started to paint the carport and I played with the girl next door who came by with her dad. We played until 9pm. Its such beautiful evenings when it's not raining that you don't want to go inside.

No comments: