Monday 20 July 2009

Monday


Dad is now back at work again after five weeks vacation. So it's just mum and me for another two weeks. After breakfast today we went to have coffee-milk with grandma and Klas. It's always fun at their place. I stayed there while mum went home and packed the car with rubbish from the garden that needed to go to the recycling station.
We enjoyed lunch with grandma and Klas before going back home. I fell asleep on the way home (even if it's just 5 min away). Mum carried my over to my pram where I slept for an hour. During this time mum painted the furniture’s we have on the wooden deck outside the kitchen. She just finished when I woke up. We stayed outside for the rest of the afternoon and did all sorts of things in the garden. I helped mum with everything. On the picture I'm studying a snail. Everything that crawls and lives in the garden is extremely interesting at the moment. I want mum to pat everything I find, but for some reason she’s not that keen on that! We cleaned this trellis, mowed half of the lawn and of course played on my swing-/slide-stand.
When dad got home we went to my friend Leo and his family for dinner. Our plan was to BBQ, but the sky completely opened up and it was poring with rain and there was no way we could be outside. We got some delicious hamburgers anyway and I had so much fun together with Leo!

No comments: