Wednesday 1 July 2009

Temperature record













It can hardly get warmer then this! Tonight we had an all time high both temperature wise and humidity wise. Klas is away on a business trip so we took the chance to eat liver stew with grandma in Furulund when mum got home from work. It was just as good as a liver stew always is!
Then we went down to celebrate Johanna who turns 20 today. It was an insufferable heat and there was no other way to spend the night but in their pool.
I can now walk on my own at the bottom of the pool and I'm very proud every time I walk across the pool all by my self. After almost an hour in the pool, a piece of cake, juice and then home for some gruel in bed while mum read a book for me I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
Mum then took the opportunity to maw the lawn, clean out the hedge and flower bed. Everything went really well until she got chased by huge mosquitoes and had to run inside.

No comments: