Monday 27 June 2011

What a summerday



Started the day with porridge testing at a marketing company in Lund. Oliver was within the criteria of the wanted test group so we were invited thanks to Lena who works there and gave me a hint that they needed kids to test on. Everyone who knows Oliver also knows that he rarely says no to anything eatable. So all the products got good feedback from Oliver;-)
Then I had to do what I hate the most; do Ikea alone with kids. Thanks to Lena who insisted Kevin could stay with her I only had to do Ikea with one child. Because we've found mice in our carport storage we now have to put EVERYTHING we don't want eaten by mice into plastic boxes!
Then we went to play with Maja and her family. Except that Kevin and Maja thought it was a good idea to shower the entire stable including the roof it went really well and I even got to work one horse out on the flower filled fields around the farm.
I unpacked my big shopping bag today. Filled with new clothes only for me:-)
We invited family Ericsson to join us for a long walk to pick cornflowers. A perfect way to enjoy the hottest and most beautiful evening in a very long time.
Cleaning out the carport took several hours and we've destroyed at least two well established mouse nests. Now it's almost midnight and time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: