Saturday 18 June 2011

Camping Trelleborg



The rest of the week in Trelleborg was very relaxing. Daniels parents came and bbqed and kept Daniel and the kids company while I went to the restaurant on the camping with 20 colleagues from work who wanted to thank of Camilla who has been handling my job with success while I've been on maternity leave. Had a fantastic evening!
During daytime when Daniel were working I tried to keep the boys busy with all sorts of things. Visiting the beach couple of times, the playground several times and tried to just be as well which isn't something that two young boys are very good at:-)
We met up with two other colleagues two different nights and had great times. Especially the boys loved the company of someone else. Kevin even told me one day that he didn't want to spend time with me anymore and said that dad was much more fun. OK, was heart-breaking to hear but I guess we both have had enough of each other. We have been spending a whole year together and I have to admit that my energy and fantasy isn't where it has been. I cant wait to combine my waking hours with both work AND play with the kids.
But a week away from home camping has been a fun and needed change. Now it's home and wash everything before packing everything again for a traditional long Midsummer weekend camping in Simrishamn.

No comments: