Thursday 9 June 2011

Collection box

Started the day with a yearly meeting with one of Kevin's day-care teachers regarding Kevin. And it was with a warm feeling of pride I was informed what a good boy he is. A great friend, well behaved, well developed vocabulary and a fantastic physical co-ordination. That he's testing the rules at home suddenly wasn't such a big deal. He knows how to behave and how to treat others when we're not there! Makes all the work and fights at home worth while! Love my little big boy so much!
I also spent some hours at work with the girl who has been my stand-in while I've been on maternity leave. Got the last couple of updates before going live in about 7 weeks. On my way in to work I stopped by Daniel at his job. He surprised me with this mp3 books. Will make the long commuting to and from work less boring. Thank you honey!

No comments: