Saturday 8 May 2010

Fixing day with Lina & Jakob





Enjoyed a breakfast together with bread from the bakery before I took Kevin to Army-kids training at the gym. There was only three kids there today so we could spend allot of time with each of them which they liked. What kid doesn’t like to get much attention?!. Then we went straight to Lena and Håkan because I wanted to show Lena my drawings of jewelleries that I liked. Since she's a star at making jewelleries I wanted to see if she could do them for me. And she seemed happy to take on the challenge, so now I'm looking forward to see the result.
Then we enjoyed a snooze together before driving to Lina and Jakob to help them fix their washing-/bath-room in the cellar. It went well and we could later enjoy a wonderful Sheppard’s Pay that Lina had done.
Above you can see Daniel and Jakob in action, but you can also see the drink they´re drinking while working. And as always before dinner, Kevin helps out setting the table.

No comments: