Thursday 5 July 2012

Fantastic Thursday














This fabulous Thursday was great from start till the end. Kevin got the chance to spend the day with his friend, and our Thailand travellers, Mira and her family. Oliver was at the temporary day-care which he doesn’t like at all. But I made my day short at work and picked him up at 3pm. Did some grocery shopping together before starting to prepare dinner at home. Oliver loves helping out in the kitchen, just like his big brother. Sometimes he’s a big help, but sometimes he creates extra work. But hey, it’s worth getting the kitchen dirty if he’s happy and I get the dinner ready. And just in time we had the pie, shrimps, tomato/garlic/basil-salad, coleslaw and olives ready for when family Adolfsson and family Ericsson came around the corner. And what a nice evening out on the deck we had!

I rounded of the evening with another training session out in the sea with Vivvi. Went really well and I think I might even have got the hang of crawling in open water.

No comments: