Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day

Happy Valentine everyone! Hope you've been just as spoiled as me! In my family we always down prioritize special days like Valentine. One because it has become too commercial and second there's always something else the money can be spent on and third we know we love each other anyway! But today when I was of to the gym I found this in the car seat!!! A big red rose and a pair of super cool training shoes which I drawled over first time several weeks back in Copenhagen. Yes the money can be spent other places and yes we know we love each other - but it makes my heart beat even stronger. A surprise like this is just as fun being adult as I remember it being younger! Thanks to my best Daniel. You make me so very proud! (No I didn't get anything for him and I feel very bad about that!!)



No comments: