Wednesday 9 February 2011

I'm wanted;-)

Since I didn't have to drive to Lomma for babyswim today I thought I would give myself a lazy day. But it's funny with the lazy days since I got kids coz when "doing nothing" I still wash clothes, vacuum and clean mirrors and windows from kids handprints and so on. I remember the good old lazy days as much more relaxing. But I guess I'll be able to have real lazy day in just 20 years or so.;-)
But I manage at leased to squeeze a cup of homemade cappuccino in todays schedule.
Forgot to say that when I was as the gym this Monday I was almost convinced to become an instructor again. They begged me to start having classes. Inspiring to be wanted! But it's a shame that people in general are bad at telling each other what a great job they are doing before they are gone. From now on I'll try to think about this and make sure people get to know what they are good at before they quit.

No comments: