Friday 4 June 2010

The garden shed project


Another project is started! Yes, I know we’re hopeless at enjoying life without projects. And No, we’re not scared of not having anything to do and spend our money on. I know it seems like it, but I keep telling myself it’s not that way.
This project has been in the air for a while, and after a visit from NZ the decision is made to use the garage for my new business which I’ll tell you about later. So since the garage in week or two will be occupied with something else, we thought we better get the garden shed we’ve been talking about for so long built. So here we are, again, in the middle of a big project! And again our dear friend Chrille is here to help. He’s great and always helpful and Chille, I hope we make it clear how much we appreciate you and your helpfulness. Even if it costs a couple of beers every time you’re around, it’s definitely worth it. :o)

No comments: