Tuesday 15 June 2010

37 days to go


Today it's only 37 days to go before we're expected to give birth to Kevin´s little sister/ brother. It's amazing how fast time has gone by the last couple of month. Since it'll probably be the last time I'm carrying a baby I went to a photographer and got some pictures taken as a memory. I feel like a hippopotamus, but I think he did a great job getting some nice pictures where my tummy is in focus instead of my face. This is just a preview of the result and I'm very curious to see the rest of the 200 shots he took.
Today it's again time to check the baby. First by the midwife in the morning, then by an ultrasound in the afternoon. As a mother to be you can never hear enough times that everything looks fine - so I've been looking very much forward to this day! Keep your fingers crossed that it all looks fine.

No comments: