Saturday 6 June 2009

National Day



On our National Day we had lunch with good friends. We gave the kids loads of waterbaloons so you can just imagine that they stayed busy for hours! Then they fell sound asleep in their pram!
We drove straight from them to the next party in Furulund. Here we got delicious snacks and a perfect warm up before the BIG party with 200 others in a tent on the soccer field in Furulund. We ate really nice food before doing our best to cheer for Sweden when playing against Denmark. But without any luck!
I was the only one driving this night and as the time went by people got louder and louder and started to tell me the same story over and over again. Above you can also see what mood my husband and Klas was in. You can just imagine the number or beers they had drunk for Daniel to sit in Klas lap!! Lucky I had to take Kevin home at 11. I wasn't too sad about that at all! :o)

No comments: