Friday 5 June 2009




Enjoyed dinner with mum and Klas after a long tiring week. It's been full on both at work and at home so I'm extremely tired at the moment. If I could choose, I would cancel all our plans 3 weeks ahead and just sleep as much as I can. But that's not really possible so I try to go with the flow and hope that things will calm down soon.
Therefore it was veeery nice to be served dinner on a Friday. For once I didn't have to drive home and could enjoy some wine. But some wine ended up being a bottle on my own! Woohooo..... We got home in time to put Kevin in bed. And instead of going to bed myself which I really needed to I decided to get things done in the garden. I put most of the stones down around the big flowerbed. It has never been so fun working in the garden as when you have a bottle of red in your body! :o)) And looking at the result the next morning, it wasn't bad at all!!

No comments: