Wednesday 27 May 2009

Garden project


I love when Christian visit us. He get my husband to get things done!! :o)First I baked and served homemade pizza, then I left the men on their own while we went to play with Alma. On our way back we stopped by another neighbour where Kevin fell in love with their 10 year old daughter Elin. She let him play in her room and pat their cat AND jump on her huge trampoline.
When we got back home there was a new gate in place! All done to perfectly fit to the rest of the fence! I love it and I'm really proud to have a husband like Daniel and a friend like Christian. You always enrich my life when you're around!
The big change for all our visitors now is that you'll have to ring the bell by the new gate instead of by the front door.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Tack för dom fina orden!