Friday 1 May 2009

Garden project




This morning Tobbe and his brother came at 8am to help out with the stone. We started with a nice breakfast out in the sun. Then I started my laptop so that I could work for the danish market who hasn't got a holiday as we've got here in Sweden, while the men got into laying stone. Just after 3 hours this what they had accomplished. Impressive!!
I then served them a big pastasallad for lunch before they were eager to get back to work. I thought for my self.... wonder how long this energy will last. The plan is to work both Saturday and Sunday as well. I better make sure I spoil them with nice food and drink and some coffee in between so they don't wear themselves out. This is the part where I would do anything to swop place. Imagine carrying stones and get dirty instead of standing in the kitchen like a housewife!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fam Rosberg said...

Känns skönt att jag kom med på ett foto, som jag sliter...

Ses i morgon!