Monday 6 April 2009

Sick

There's been an information sheet at day-care some weeks now about vomit and diarrhea and how important it is to keep the kids home if they have any of this. Lucky this hasn't effected us. At least until Friday night. Then Kevin got it ALL! I think we went through all the bed linen we own. I had just got back from Afterwork so was up anyway. So I just kept on going for another 24 hours before getting a chance to sleep.


On Saturday we had the most beautiful day with 17 degree´s and clear blue sky. I took Kevin out in the garden where we spent the rest of the day in the new swing. In the afternoon Lena, Håkan and Malte came and finnished the slide. We bbqed later that afternoon.



Sunday Kevin had high fever and wasn't feeling good at all. We had to cancel all our plans and just hang around home. Which isn't such a bad thing at all for us who's always on the run. I cleaned out the garage so that it's now possible to pass through without having to climb over pallet, boxes and golf bags.



Monday I stayed home with Kevin. It was another wonderful warm and sunny day so we spent most of the day outside. I planted some new plants. Prepared the trailer with all sorts of rubbish so that Daniel can take it to the recycling station when he get home. Just when I was done and the garden finally looked ok, the transport company of our stone delivery called and said he was 5 min from us. So I got 5 min of enjoying the garden looking nice and tidy. Then it looked like this:

Anyone feeling like laying 200m2 stone, feel free to drop by at any time!! ;o)

This is how helpful Kevin was!

And this is what I tried to stop Kevin´s hunger strike with. But not even this worked!

No comments: