Saturday 18 April 2009

Outdoors all day long...

There's nothing that make me feel as good as being outdoors all day. Daniel had plans so I knew I was going to be alone with Kevin all day.
We started this Saturday with buying bread at the bakery and surprised mum and Klas at 8 in the morning. Mum was up and had just called us to ask if we wanted to come over for breakfast. We could hear Klas snoring from the street!!
At 10 we went down to Lena and Håkan. Kevin spent 2 hours with Håkan in his garden while I practise agility with their dog Malte. It went really well!!
Then I went home, went for a long walk at the golf course so that Kevin could get a snooze. He fell in such deep sleep that I even got half of the hedge around the house cleaned from leaf and weeds. The other half I'll leave for my husband to fix. He's got to contribute with something!! :o)
The afternoon was spent in the forest Järavallen with Åsa, Micke, Lisa, Anna and Alma. We BBQed, drank coffee and just relaxed while our kids ran around like three kids that never have been let out before. They had a ball for 3 hours!!


As if this wasn't enough! When we got back home the sun was so warm that I just couldn't go inside so we washed both our cars! Got great help from Kevin who was really helpful.

We both fell asleep early and slept very well all night long. I think Kevin is glad he's not left alone with mum for a whole day very often.

No comments: