Tuesday 23 December 2008





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hope you all have had a great year and that this Christmas weekend will be full of joy and happiness, and of course presents and schnapps (isn't that right Glenn and the Browns!?;o))
This year for us has been full on as always! Mum started her new job in Jan and is enjoying it every single day. Dad was on paternity leave from Jan to 1st of Sep! We had a great time together. We also got our double carport up, all by our selves (= dad and his wonderful friends). I changed room and are now in a biiiig room where I can practise my hockey every day!
From Sep I'm in day-care while mum and dad are at work. First I didn't like when mum left me in the mornings. Then I didn't care at all. And then I went back to hating when mum are leaving again. And now it’s X-mas and I love being around home with all my family which will come around my place to celebrate Christmas!!

No comments: