Friday 15 August 2008

More garden

Kevins God Father and his family "borrowed" Kevin for a whole afternoon. We didn't know where they were going until we saw the pictures when they came back. Will publish the pictures as soon as I get a copy of them. But I can reveal that they were having a blast!!


Daniel spent the whole day helping our friends with their roof so I was home alone. I thought for 1 sec if I should spend the hours all by my self relaxing in front of the TV watching the Olympics (which you never ever get a chance to do when Kevin is at home), or if I should go crazy with our garden. I choosed the garden! And boy did I get things done! YES!! I digged like madness, mowed the lawn and created a flower bed with lavendel. If I could take a photo from high above you would be able to see the entrance side of the garden take shape of a big circle. Looking goooood!!!!:o)


Here's the beginning of the flower bed.
















Flower bed with the lavendel! The stone frame is just temporary as we're waiting for our big stone delivery to get here.















Close up of the lavendel!

No comments: