Friday 29 August 2008

"Looking not so flash"

...was the comment a good, and very honest, friend wrote to me after visiting this website and seeing some of the photos.
I love you too, Glenn!! :o)) Your kitchen will never be done!! (Internal joke!)

To try to forget this comment I went shopping. And today I got my hair cut. Starting to look gooood, I can tell you!! Are just waiting for the facial I have booked on Tuesday! The "Looking not so flash" will be changed to "Looking fabulous!!" At least let me think that for a moment or two!

PLUS, I found an excellent instructor that even has his lessons on You Tube. Billy Blake! Loving his way of exercising! Give me a month and I've started to shape up my body to a decent level again.

It's amazing what a comment from the right person at the right timing can make you get things done. Thanks you, Glenn!

I'm so bad at giving myself good treats. Every time I'm on my way to something that I'm doing just for myself, I feel stressed because every hour I'm away from home and Kevin, is an hour too much. Daniel has been home for 8 month so I'm totally convinced that he can handle it perfectly. But still I'm feeling guilt for every moment I'm doing something for my self.
Am I the only mother that feels this way???

No comments: