Sunday 19 February 2017

Oliver & Kevin on their lives trip

Weeks ago the kids got the question if they could be good boys, behaving well and wanted to come along with grandma to their apartment in Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain. Of course they said yes. Then we as parents got the question....and of course we want to support our boys to get experience with travelling and visit other cultures. I've been fortunate to be able to travel all my life and there's nothing in the world that has given me as much as taking responsible for my self when travelling combined with seeing the world. So it's such an opportunity for our boys. Daniel is more careful but we both think it's a fantastic opportunity. I'm not sure grandma knows what she has got herself into. But she's an adult and I trust she's mentally prepared. 
So tonight we said goodbye to them and first message from the globetrotters was from the Airport Lounge! Travelling in style!! Good on them. 
Daniel and I did some cleaning before doing something we never do....on our backs watching tv!!! Not really comfortable doing nothing but my mission is to get really bored so that I appreciate the constant action when the kids are back home next week. 

No comments: