Tuesday 26 January 2016

Overwhelmed

I'm overwhelmed by everyone who has sent messages and flowers after dad passed away. Thank you so much. It means allot days like these where my mind can't think of anything else but how unfair life can be......
I fell like knocking people who complain over stupid small details!
My boys spent the day creating small cards and letters to grandad. They want to give these to him when we go and look at him. Kevin also want to give him a sudoko book & a pen so he doesn't get bored up in heaven. Last time my boys visited grandad at hospital he taught Kevin the principals in soduko.
My boys really want to go and look at grandad after his death. This had been a tought decision to make and if you ask for advice, they all give you different answers. Some says; NO, you can't do that to your children. And some says; Of course they should! It helps them understand.
After considering both alternative and talking to the boys who was certain they both wanted to visit grandad even now after his death and the supportive dialog I had with my aunt Lena Olsson I decided I would let them.

No comments: