Sunday 15 March 2015

Social weekend

Taco and 8 years birthday party planning on Friday with family Ericssons. One of Kevins best class friends have their birthday very close and they invite the same friends anyway so we continue on the successful way of having the party together. This year they're planning for a bowling party!
Dinner with Daniels brother with family on Friday in Malmö. Except it was in Malmö,  we had nice bbq hamburgers and a great evening together. But Malmo and the concrete areas and nowhere to park the car almost make me sick. It makes me so happy for my countyside house!
On Sunday i had two lobby reunions;  one at the gym with my old classfriend from Lund; Annika, and one for lunch with my dear vaulting friend Jenny and her family. It will not tale years before we meet again, that's for sure.
And what other way but a Sunday dinner at grandma and Klasens place can you ask for!
Thanks everyone for making this weekend a really good one!

No comments: