Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ban Phe, Thailand

 
Oliver came in to us early,  Daniel checked the phone informing me the time was 07.30 am. I convinced Oliver to watch a short movie on the I pad so that I could sleep another 20 min.  But eventually I stood up with Oliver,  made breakfast and talked about all sorts. I put on combat music in headset and started to work out while Oliver watched cartoon. Ann came up complaining about the noise from me jumping. Great I thought! Already conflict over our different sleeping routines with family Berg up and about early and Bentsen preferring to sleep in until closer to noon! Argh!
Until we talked further and she informs me is 04am!!!! Are you kidding me?? Daniel had looked at his phone (with Thai time),  added 5 house thinking it was still Swedish time....... So nothing to beg for but to go back to sleep.  Which of course was impossible as I'd both had 2 big cups of coffee and started to work out!! So for several house me and Oliver laid in bed looking at the roof and solving all world's problems!
Eventually the rest also came up, we had breakfast and walked to Ban Phe town. A bit too long walk for the kids but with one swim in the ocean-break,  one ice-cream-break and one break for delicious sea food lunch we manage to stay in pretty good mood.
Evening by the pool/house was well deserved. Tobbe and Daniel went to the local market to buy delicatessen from the market for dinner. Everything doesn't look very tasty but -Boy it tastes very good! The funny Angry bird sushi was a sausage piece.

No comments: