Saturday 17 May 2014

Soccer

 
The only good thing about being woken up early in the weekend mornings is that you have plenty of time to do things. Today I boiled egg, baked seed-bread and made pancakes for Kevin and Oliver's day by the soccer field most of the day today. Kevin have never has as many people shearing for him as today when his whole family + grandma and grandpa from Malmö + Lena and Johanna was there to watch him play. But nothing was inspiring for Kevin today who was hardly running at all!! Being a mum who find it hard to not give 200% in everything you're in I was struggling to be proud today. But the weather was very good, I got to see some family member which I don't see very often and most important; Kevin didn't seem to worry to much. I decided to be handle the situation the same way.
BBQ for lunch in the garden, moving my cucumber, tomatoes, spinach and pepper plants outdoor and jumping on the trampoline before heading to Furulund for another BBQ and rose by the pool!!

No comments: