Thursday 6 September 2012

Flowers

Had to work from home today since the car needed service. But it didn't take long until they called to tell there was other things to fix as well. Even if you want to say no don't do any expensive reparations as long as we can still drive with the thing, you realize that it has to be fixed. :-(
Found this smart solution for our new strawberry plants I've got from a colleague. Looking forward to next years berries already.
Today the traditional Thursday dinner was at Ericssons place. Yummy as always and very nice to come to set table and dinner served.
When we got home I had this nice surprise next to my bed. Beautiful flowers and candle lights - only for me!! My husband has a romantic side as well!! Thank you for the flowers and for being you!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stort grattis på Namnsdagen Kevin!!!!
Hoppas att de skämmer bort dig ordentligt idag på fredagsmyset.
Önskar Håkan&Lena