Sunday 6 May 2012

Bikers weekend

 
This weekend was dedicated to get some miles on the bike as preparation for the 300 km race coming up in a couple of weeks. Had arranged this weekend and invited friends since some weeks back. But only professional bikers seemed to join and I thought I would be left way behind and totally kill any motivation I might have as a biker. But even if they were extremely good, they took the time to coach me and make sure I was a member of the group all the way. The team spirit made the 220 km all worth while! The feeling when finishing Sundays 52 km ride in 40km/h with still more to give was a fantastic feeling. Cant tell my new biker friends what I've got to know this weekend how proud and thankful I'm for everything you've taught me. Sore butt and extremely sore legs is just something I have to get use to for the coming weeks.
But most of all I'm thanking Daniel and my boys for supporting me through the physically toughest three days I've ever experienced.

No comments: