Wednesday 4 May 2011

Cold summer


During Easter we had such nice and warm weather it almost felt like it was summer. Today is different- really cold! But when I walked to the store and found bright red strawberries I couldn't resist but to buy some for my friend Anna's visit during lunch today. But while preparing the berries I was so cold that I had to start the fireplace to get some extra heat in the house. Eating strawberries like it was summer, but lighting the fire in the fireplace like it was coldest winter!
I must praise the coffee machine- and coffee- producer NesCafe for their worlds best customer care. I got a message that I had something to pick up at the post. I hadn't ordered anything so thought it was some sort of bug or someone wanting to fool me. It was sure enough a package for me. Two boxes of Nescafe's newly released coffee, for free! Just because we've registered our coffee machine on their web and purchased from their web shop. I call that customer care when it's at its best!! Well done Nescafe!! You now have long a lasting customer.

No comments: