Thursday 21 April 2011

Olofström




First full day at the camping site in Olofström. Fantastic summer weather with sun, high temperature, no wind and mirror-like lake just 20m from our campervans. These conditions made it easy for everyone to have a great day and fully enjoy our first tour in our new campervan. Håkan and Lena made nice breakfast which we enjoyed before going grocery shopping. Then the Håkan, Daniel and Kevin went fishing. Oliver and I prepared sausages and bread on the BBQ that we carried over to where the fishermen were standing. Then we just relaxed and enjoyed each others company until I decided I'd go for a run. The surroundings seem extremely nice and I just couldn't resist going for a run. I started a 6,5km track which ended up being a 9km run because I got lost! The track was absolutely fantastic and the hilly conditions made it a big challenge to complete. But Daniel had put his running clock on my arm which reminded me every time I went slower then 5:50min/km. Sooo irritable, but the competitive person I am I had to run faster then what it was programmed to - no matter how tired I was!!;o)Whole day of fresh air and wonderful company I now have three very happy and tired boys and two extremely tired legs. Won’t have any problem sleeping tonight!

No comments: