Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring is here!

 
I saw on the news that the Spring is officially here in southern Sweden. And today we could really feel that the Spring is here with sunny warm weather; 8 degree's! Went to Army kids training at the gym (where I got my nail polished and coffee served while waiting for Kevin and Daniel to finish their training. Luxury treatment of a waiting mother. I like!:-)
Then we spent most day in the garden. Would be a shame to be indoor a beautiful day like this. Got the trampoline set up, the flower beds tidied up and carried out the garden furniture's. 
Daniel and I have also invested in ourselves with these running shoes. We trust that these shoes are prepared to take us far and preferably fast since we have a couple of races coming up.
Tonight will be spent on our own with a well cooked roast - nice!

No comments: