Friday 5 November 2010

Halloween lunch

The day that I've feared for for the last week has arrived. So much to do that I'm starting to get really irritated at myself for being so damn optimistic. But what the hell... no one has died from a couple of challenges have they?
Packed the car with things for the fair - check!
Give the kids some focus and quality time - check!
Rent The ghost Laban on dvd from the library - check!
Pick up two ladders from mum and Klas - check!
Have Halloween lunch with family Adolfsson and 4 other familys - check!
Drive to Malmo and meet up with granddad who helped me carry all the things to my stand at the fair and who then took Kevin for a sightseeing in Malmo - check!
Get the stand organised and decorated - check!
To mum and Klas so Daniel could get a haircut - check!
Select the shoes I think will sell tomorrow and pack them - check!
Thank God this day is over. Now I only have two more days with this tempo before I can calm down again.
Before it's midnight and I collapse on my pillow I want to thank Daniel for being so supportive.

No comments: