Friday 24 September 2010

7 weeks

It's now 7 weeks ago since Oliver came out. Time flies and I'm starting to like the life at home more and more. But trying to get my shoe business up and running is a great way to stay in contact with the adult world!

Today I went to Trelleborg with both kids. Said hello to my colleagues at Pergo before going to Linda, another colleague, for a cup of coffee and to pick up the fantastic cakes she has make for Nuggz kick-off.
When we got home we started to prepare dinner. Daniel got home early  so we had early dinner. Then grandma and Klas called and asked if Kevin wanted to sleep at their place tonight. He didn't even think about it, but yelled out YES! right away. So they came and picked up Kevin. We did some more preparation to Nuggz showroom before going to bed early.
Here I am breast feeding at 6.30am! Oliver has again slept all night. Such a good little boy he is.

No comments: