Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Finally some time off to spend together. For once we didn’t have much planned at all. But before I’d even thought the thought off having plenty of time that I didn’t know what I’d do with, the bookings started to role in. But it was just nice things like dinner invitations and other social get-togethers.
One thing that I had on my list of to-do’s was to cut down our apple tree’s. And as last year, I help Fam Ericsson with their tree’s as well. So starting after breakfast with our own tree’s and finishing at the Eriksson’s at around 4pm make me totally exhausted. Therefore I was glad when Emil took out some sausages and bread rolls for dinner so I didn’t have to do the cooking as well. Thanks for a nice and according o myself, a well deserved dinner!!

Below is me resting after hours in the tree´s!

On Monday I went with Anna to the big plantshop 15 min away from home. I bought some flowers for the big pots by our entrance. But best of all I got hold of some American blueberry bushes. Apparently they can give 5-10l berries per season!! My diet is all set for this summer if that's true. I'm crazy about blueberries. And they're healty as well. Can't get any better.


And Thanks Perssons for a wonderful chicken-dinner! And Thanks Grandma and Klas for the always so nice Sunday streak.
And Thank you all for all the Easter eggs!!

No comments: