Thursday 25 March 2010

3 years old

Today our "little" boy turned 3 years old! It's unbelievable that it was 3 years ago he was born. Time flies, but I guess that's a sign of living a fun and active life so I'm not complaining.
This morning Kevin woke up at 6:20am and sneaked in to our bedroom. I said Good Morning and asked: Whose birthday is it today? Mine, he said with the biggest smile on his face. Daniel was stressed to get to work as Easter is coming up and that's one of the busiest holidays for the flower business. So there I was singing Happy Birthday all by my self for Kevin. But he's the best supporter I have so he wasn't holding his ears or anything. He actually looked like the proudest kid in the world. Then he opened the presents and was rushed to get to day-care as we'd bought ice-cream for all his friends at day-care.
In the evening his friends Alma, William, Matheus and Alvin came around with their parents for dinner and waffles. Our family was also there with always so fancy presents!
Thank you all for making Kevin’s birthday a day he'll remember!

Above is a photo which my dear friend Annelie, who's a photographer, has taken! Please visit her webpage for more information: http://www.anneliejohnsson.se/ She’s good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he's 3 years old already! How wonderful! I hope that Kevin had a great, great day!

Miss you all!
Doug & Marielle

We're the Berg Family! said...

I know, time really flies!!
He seemed really happy with his day with family and friends around him all night!

Is it true that we might see you this summer??

Miss you too! Hope to see you soon again!

xxx