Saturday 10 October 2009

Dark chocolate spa


I started the day early with baking healthy bread. At 10 Fam Sassarsson and Fam Adolfsson came by for brunch. Then we kids and dad’s when to a playground while we women started a dark chocolate spa at home. Footbath, peeling, dark chocolate facemask and of course while eating dark chocolate and drinking coffee!! Why don’t we do this more often?? I’ve decided that this New Year promise this year will be to arrange more of these happenings. Life tends to become more and more stressful, but I’m convinced that it’s because we make it into a stressful life. This need to change! And since no one will change it for you, I’m going to make the change myself. So prepare yourself for invitations to home spa, forest walks, bbq be the river, movie nights and picnic at the playground……

No comments: