Monday 7 September 2009

Garden makeover

Some time back I was asked if I wanted a challenge that I could earn some extra money by helping a carpeted to get a house ready for sale. He and his company was in the middle of a total makeover inside the house but realized that the garden wouldn't increase the value for sale. This is the kind of project that I've always longed for. And if we had a better climate so that there was work in the garden all year around I would gladly change profession. The neighbour to this house has already asked for my help!! Maybe something that I can combine with my office job??!
BEFORE............................................................... AFTER



BEFORE..................................................................AFTER



BEFORE.................................................................AFTER



BEFORE..................................................................AFTER

No comments: