Saturday 29 August 2009

Empty my money-box


My first gymnastic lesson was today between 10-11. I had a ball!! But if you ask mum I think she will complain about me not listening to her. Once I got the hang of if I didn’t want to stop and sit in a circle and sing boring songs that the teacher wanted us to. I wanted to jump and climb aaaallllll the time!
After gymnastic I went with mum to Lund with the train. We had my two full money boxes with us that we were going to empty on the bank. But I couldn’t stay awake, so above is how excited I was while mum had to empty the boxes on her own. There was many 1000 kr in the two little boxes. A few coins here and there turn out to quit a lot of money over 2 years!
I slept all the way back home so mum took the opportunity to enjoy her favourite dish; sushi!
We went to Lisa and her parents for dinner. Always good food when the men take over. Shame they don’t do it more often!

No comments: