Wednesday 17 September 2008

Kids are great!

Aren't kids just great!! Tonight after dinner when I was doing the dishes and smiling because Kevin was walking around doing everything and nothing at the same time and actually being happy with that. But suddenly he was tapping me on my leg with something.... a yoghurt package that I'd put aside in a carton to take to the recycling bin across the road. There was just one little detail.... the carton wasn't completely empty. But Kevin made it empty - all over the kitchen floor. This is a picture after cleaning up half of it already!
FUN!!!
Just when I'd forgotten about the yoghurt and I'd let Kevin come into our bed to play – naked!! He loves being thrown around in our big bed. But this time he decided to pee in our bed. Our TEMPUR bed!! AArrgghh!!!

Aren't kids just great!!?

1 comment:

Annelie Johnsson said...

Livet är härligt eller hur, ha ha